What is BH Pilot
BH Pilot is a HAT of Raspberry Pi 2/3, together they are capable of piloting drones, rovers etc. With various sensors equipped, BH makes RaspberryPi 2/3 alive to the real world.
- Supported sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Barometer, GNSS, Analog sensors like Power module, Ultrasonic etc.
- RTC with rechargeable on-board battery.
- Full Raspberry Pi HAT standard compliant.
- Ardupilot support.
- Multi-purpose sensor cap which can work with various DIY projects, not limited to Raspberry Pi.
Check the documentation of Users and Developers for more detail.
- MPU9250 * 1
- UBlox NEO M8N * 1
- MS5611 * 1
- PCA9685 * 1
- DS1339 * 1
- RGB Led * 1
- Single color leds: Red * 1, Green * 1, Blue * 1
- Ext ports: I2C * 1, SPI * 1, UART * 1
- Analog In * 3
- L * W * H: 65mm * 56.5mm * 20mm (including pin heads)
- Weight: 25g (including battery)