Pre-installed the latest software image produced by Bithollow till the time the card is shipped. Ardupilot is configured as quad-copter and it starts up at boot time.
This is a good choice if you prefer saving time to prepare the micro SD card all by yourself.
– kernel 4.6.5
– debian 8.6 jessie armv7a hf
– raspap-webgui 1.2
– ardupilot copter 3.6.0-rc5
– ds1339 rtc enabled
– bcm43430 bluetooth enabled
– bcm43430 sdio wifi enabled
– dhcp server client ip pool changed from only 10.0.0.2 to ranged 10.0.0.2~10.0.0.253, lease time 12 hours.
– ardupilot MAVLink message now broadcast to all the client ips.
– onboard GPS communicates via SPI bus, UART is used for terminal.
There are no reviews yet.